LITERALLY THE BEST COOKIES I'VE EVER MADE, AND SUPER CLEAN OBVI.
You guys. I literally had to put my invisalign back in to try and prevent myself from eating a FOURTH cookie in a matter of 1 hour.
I'm not even hungry. I just ate 2 bowls of pasta but literally...these cookies are unreal.
I'm happy I live with my boyfriend because I know he can have at least half which will save me from devouring all of them within the next two days. (PS, while I write this, I'm catching up on Narcos - are any of you watching it?! SO insane..but anyways).
Back to the cookies.
So my friend brought these into to work the other day and as much as I wanted to try and avoid them, they were going QUICK so I snatched one and as soon as I had it, I made her give me the recipe. It was basically an immediate threat.
2 days later, here we are. Just so you know, you're going to be obsessed too.
Okay - here we go.
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 8 MINS
*** IF YOU MAKE THESE TAG #CHELSEYSEASYRECIPES ! I'D LOVE TO THIS RECREATED! ***
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 1/2 Cup Organic canned pumpkin
- 2 TBSP Organic honey
- 2 TBSP Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 Organic Egg
- 3/4 Cup Organic, dairy free, soy free, dark chocolate chips (I did 68% cacao)
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- Pinch of Sea Salt
WHAT TO DO:
Whisk everything together and create 12-15 small balls and place on parchment paper. BAKE for 8 minutes at 350.
* As soon as you remove these from the oven make sure that you remove the parchment paper with the cookies from the hot tray and place it on the counter top. This way the cookies don't keep cooking on the try and burn and piss you off (thumbs up).
* PS - they won't look done - but they are! Let them cool for about 20 minutes then try to not eat all of them in one night - or do - whatever.