These oats have everything you need to get going on your morning. I used to make these in 5 minutes once I got the hang of it and LOVED it because I was making breakfast quickly and knew that I was getting a super nutritious breakfast in with no BS.
This is always my go to when people ask me for breakfast ideas so I wanted to share it with all of you guys ! 🙂 You’re getting you protein which helps you feel fuller faster, your healthy carbohydrates which gives you lasting energy, and REALLY nailing that sweet tooth with the almond butter, stevia and strawberries.
Heres what you’ll need:
– 2 Egg Whites
– 1/2 Cup Oatmeal (I use Gluten Free from Trader Joes)
– 1 TBS Almond Butter
– 1/2 Packet of Stevia
– Cinnamon (or Pumpkin Spice!)
– 3 Large Strawberries
I know you might not have all these things right now so you’re thinking you don’t want to go to the store to buy all this stuff just to have breakfast, BUT, you really only need to buy all these things once and it will make you A TON of servings 🙂
1. Bring 1 cup of water to boil in a pot.
2. Once boiling, pour in 1/2 cup oatmeal, reduce heat to low/medium and pour in cinnamon (or Pumpkin Spice! That;s what i’ve been using lately, SO GOOD!)
3. The weird part. Crack in two egg whites to your pot of oats and stir. This is where you get your protein! The oats will start to get fluffy, this is normal!
4. As this is cooking, chop up your strawberries.
5. Add the strawberries to the oats, along with the almond butter.
6. Top 1/2 packet stevia and enjoy!