Literally the only reason this recipe came to life was because I had two bananas dying in my fruit basket
and the thought of throwing away more food made me want to kill myself so I looked through my Purely Elizabeth Cookbook, and sure enough, she had a lovely Banana Bread Recipe.
By the way – this book is like my bible. She has everything you could ever want in here and it’s all organic and HEALTHY af.
Also super easy so if you’ve been looking for new meal ideas, I highly suggest getting this for yourself, or asking someone else to get it for you, whatever.
Get it right here, right now, on amazon!
TBH, I didn’t feel like going to the store, mainly because I didn’t have a voice so I literally couldn’t talk to anyone and didn’t feel like trying SO I only used one type of flour that I had rather than the different ones that she suggests. It still came out good but it could have been a little more moist. I used ALL oat flour, but according to the pro – here is what you’ll need.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Cinnamon Sugar (2 tbsp of coconut sugar for every 1 tsp of cinnamon)
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Millet Flour
- 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 3 Very Ripe Bananas
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 1/3 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Organic Chocolate Chips
WHAT TO DO:
- Pre Heat oven to 350-degrees. Use an oil spray or coconut oil to grease loaf pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar to coat the bottom and sides and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the sugar, flours, cinnamon and baking soda until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the bananas, oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until combined.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.