Want to be a fit girl? Well, there are some things you need to put in practice first. Not all fit girls do the same thing. We all have our own routines, favorite workouts and meals. However, there are something’s we all have in common. Here are 7 habits of a fit girl:
1. She meal preps every week – Fit girls love to be prepared and have healthy food on hand at all times.
2. She never skips a Monday – Fit girls love getting the week started with a sweat session. It sets a positive tone for the rest of the week.
3. She always has a bottle of water with her – Fit girls love staying hydrated.
4. She lifts heavy, boxes, does yoga & boot camp style training – Fit girls love mixing it up & challenging themselves. It’s fun that way!
5. She eats small, but often – Eating throughout the day makes you less tempted by the monster-size buckets of popcorn and supersize fries and drink containers that include double servings.
6. She makes sleep a priority – Fit girls love their rest. It is the only way they have the energy to go hard in the gym.
7. She believes in balance – Fit Girls know that extreme diets, extreme working out and a rigid schedule are not sustainable. They opt for a sensible lifestyle by building in habitual wellness practices for a healthy life.
What are some habits you have that makes you a Fit Girl?